Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This is not the crown!


Hmmm. Dad got up early and was dressed before I woke up this morning. But, despite my surprise I hopped right up and we went over to the dentist for his crown, and then they did a prep for another tooth that broke yesterday. Came back to the USA and went shopping at Walmart. Isn't that just about as American as apple pie? (Should I say pumpkin pie in November??)

Then went to see the new James Bond movie. I will only say this--if you miss the first 5 minutes you will have to stay and watch it over again to know what is going on. But like any good Bond movie it is full of non-stop action and exotic locations. I liked it both times. And our movie theater sells Finitos. I think it is probably the only theater in America that does. Finitos are Mexican fruit icies with sweetened condensed milk stirred in. They are even more delicious than that sounds.

Congrats to Alon who will finally soon have his permanent residency!! We are so glad. And happy birthday to Nola, Ari, Michael and Charlie whose birthdays have either just passed or are just approaching. What a great time of year!!

1 comment:

plain jane said...

You liked it both times? Does that mean you saw it twice? Twice today?

I'll probably watch it tomorrow ... or maybe on Friday. I'll be sure to watch the first five minutes.

It's good to see you blogging again!