Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thirty Four Years!!

My how time flies when you're having fun!
We had such a fun Thanksgiving weekend at Charlie's house in Chandler. Lots of good food, lots of laughter, lots of incredible video chases and races. Even managed to slip in a movie--Transporter 3. If you liked the first Transporter you'll love this one.
Now we're back home. Today is our 35th Anniversary. Wow. Actually, today is our 34th anniversary. I guess I had time flying a little faster than warp speed for a second there.
Yesterday was Michael's 30th birthday. For those who know and love him, he does not have long distance, and they canceled their cell phones. So just keep calling and eventually someone will answer. Happy B'day Miguel!
It always feels nice to be home. I am going to lay back and put my feet up. I slipped and slid across the wet floor at a Panda Express on the way home today. Now my ankle is swollen and black and blue. Oh well. Have a wonderful week. Hasta luego!

2 comments:

Maunderer said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you heal quick.

plain jane said...

Happy, happy anniversary (a day late now).

I love you guys!