Monday, January 19, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane

Big head, Great brain

Well tomorrow is the day. We are heading into the mouth of the beast, or should I say the cold in New York City. Lucky this isn't a Pace Picante ad. Somebody would get strung up.

I am getting excited. Mo is getting married. So, we're goin' to the chapel and he's gonna get married.

Let's see, what other old song titles can I work into this? We are all packed, with more than 12 hours to spare. A first for me I think. Of course since I was getting ready to go on a trip I also decided to completely clean out the garage this week. I should post a picture. But I didn't take a before picture. Bummer.

I could take a picture of our newly inventoried and organized food supply. Nah. I think I'll save the picture taking for New York. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Devri said...

Hi Aunt Karen! It's Devri. I just came across your blog and wanted to say HI! I hope the wedding went well and you didn't freeze too bad in NYC. Tell everyone hello for us!

If you want to see our blog send me your email to pma_devri@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

Love you all!