Monday, March 23, 2009

Good days, good nights

Well, March is fast departing. And I have hardly visited. Megan was here for most of the week. We went sight seeing, photo taking, eating out, art walking and more. Shooting big guns at cheap sodas. . . . A friend of Megan's came to visit and go shooting. I must say I was impressed--he used to be an avid paintballer and it transferred into being a dead-eye shot with the pistol. He killed more soda cans than any of us. I will also say that he was a great guy and a great house guest, so we hope that Bobby will be making many future visits to Rio Rico.
As you can see, Fun was had by all. Graham came home briefly. I miss you all already--I like the house being a little lively.
But, now the house is quiet and calm. Mike said I laughed and laughed outloud in my sleep last night.
If only I could remember my dreams. . .I'm sure you were in them!

2 comments:

plain jane said...

Bobby wanted me to hack into your blog and write about what a great guy he was and I told him that you would probably write it on your own. It looks like I might have been wrong for once.

plain jane said...

You can't edit your post after I've commented!