Monday, March 2, 2009

March comes in like a lion

The happy couple at the Valentine's dance

. . . .and since it is the beginning of March I guess I will have to post Leo's horoscope. So here it goes:

The early videogame Pitfall was an affecting multisensory experience available to nuanced philosophical interpretation and third-wave Lacanian analysis: watch out for snakes, avoid quicksand, crocodiles will eat you. Are these not prismatic metaphors for modern existence? Anything is everything these days, Leo.

OK.

There are lots of Leos in the family. I hope this means something to you. I get the snakes, quicksand and crocodiles. I deal in the concrete. For the rest of you enjoy the metaphor??!

1 comment:

Devri said...

What two cute love birds on Valentine's Day! ;-)

I'm a Leo too so that was fun to read!

Love you and send Uncle Mike our love too!