Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MARCH FORTH!

Fory-one years ago today, MKH arrived home after 3 tours in Vietnam.

March 4th is the most commanding date in the English calendar. And the only date that is a complete sentence. For Mike it was the end of a sentence--no, no, I meant enlistment.
So we celebrate this date every year! Happy anniversary.

As to Aries Mar 21-Apr 19 this is the last silly horoscope I am going to copy. But if it applies to you, I am sure you will take it to heart:

If you can't be honest with yourself when your writing in your journal, you are totally screwed. Seriously, you're worried abut what people will think of you when you're dead so you're trying to make yourself seem cooler than you really are? Come on, Aries. Everyone needs a space where they can be brutally honest, if only to themselves. Confess and move on.

So, the question is: Do you keep a journal? and Are you an Aries? As a Leo of course I never worry about trying to appear cooler than I really am. I mean, what's that about? I don't think it's even possible.

Have a great day, and don't forget to smile.



1 comment:

plain jane said...

Woo-hoo! What a handsome fellow my father is.