Sunday, June 14, 2009

Miscellany

OK This blog entry has no theme. My arms are stretched out to you. Ready for a big hug?? Oh wait. This is really just me trying to figure out how to take self portraits--hold that camera out and away from the face. Click!

And on Monday the monsoons officially begin. Here you can see clear skies and palm trees. But it has been overcast and humid all day. Along with the palm trees, you might imagine this was Florida. On second thought--no.

Up close and personal. See why you have to stretch out the arms. Can you tell I got a sunburn? Remember most Americans are deficient in Vitamin D. Get out there and burn!


My garden keeps growing. This pictue is kind of overexposed. But tonight we ate steak with fresh onions, broccoli and tomatoes. The crookneck squash is sitting on the counter waiting for Sunday's dinner. I think there is nothing like a garden to actually make you WANT to eat your vegetables. I love, love, love it. And you too.



No comments: