Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My how time flies!!


We are back in Rio Rico. We left Flagstaff on Tuesday morning at the same time that Megan left for class. It is gorgeous here as always. We stopped in Phoenix and had lunch with Charlie, then stopped in Tucson to see Graham and Elysse before finally arriving home.

I was soooo tired today. I don't know why. But I couldn't even sit down and read a page without falling asleep. I did figure out how to make our old scanner work and scan our negatives from the last 20 years of vacations--No, that will not be a one day job, but I was really excited to see how well it works. The monsoons are still with us thanks to the constantly recurring hurricanes. And my pumpkins are growing big, my peaches are turning peachy, I actually love it. That's all from here--Have a wonderful day.

No comments: