Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SICK


I am sick, my mind doesn't work anymore, I am under attack! Or at least my computer is--it keeps showing a warning that I cannot close saying I have a virus (actually 2) and a bad pool header (I don't even have a pool), and line 4 access denied. I try to restore and it says I have no uncorrupted restore points. Everything seems to work except that I can't close these messages. I have tried safe mode, virus programs, restorations, resets. . . I hope opening my blog doesn't make you sick. I guess I will take this little beauty in to a coputer doctor. HELP.

1 comment:

plain jane said...

I was afraid that you were really sick, but then I realized that the "I" was your computer!! Still bad ... but at least you have your health. Ha ha.


I googled "bad pool header" but I only found information about the blue screen of death ... you haven't had that yet, have you? What do the other errors tell you?

I'm sorry your computer isn't running well!!