Saturday, February 14, 2009

Libras: Some of my favorite people . . .

I've never been big on horoscopes. But this one for the month of February is just too much to be ignored:
Libra Sep 23-Oct 22
Deep winter huh, Libra? This is it: dark, cold. Why bother leaving your apartment, right? I honestly can't say you should. Look. I love making happy predicitions about the future, but I just can't lie to you. Stay inside, snuggle up to your lover/TV/mug of diet coke. Build a fort out of cushions, catch up on your correspondence, spy on a neighbor. Whatever you do, please use your inside voice.

How's that for advice from the stars? And I am not making this up. I copied it all word for word out of a magazine--all the way from Deep winter . . . to . . . inside voice. So if you know a Libra right now who is not living in the deep snow send him/her immediately to Flagstaff.
Don't worry. I have 11 more horoscopes here just as weird as the one above. Watch out. Your future could be unwinding any day right here in the blogosphere.

1 comment:

plain jane said...

That's awesome!

Are you sure you didn't make any changes? ... maybe you added the part about a mug of Diet Coke? I'm asking because, of course, I'm a Libra and it sounds like this horoscope was written especially for me.

I love it!

I snuggled into the cushions today and spent some quality time witht the TV and my Diet Coke (and lots and lots of candy too).