Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scorpio fantasies

If this isn't a vampire sunset I don't know what is. . . .

Well, here we go again. Another horoscope, obviously written for someone interested in literature and small business. I can't believe the accuracy of this month's cosmic message:

Scorpio Oct 23-Nov 21

One of my all-time favorite concepts is the Vampire vs Werewolves storyline. I'm a really big fan of the whole "thousand year old secret war goin on all around us" narrative--It adds a little spice to otherwise dreary days spent shuffling from door to subway to work and back. But have you ever wondered, Scorpio, if the plumbers are at war with the electricians? Could happen.


Well, at least Scorpio has something to ponder on the subway. Although for me the vampire werewolf secret war is kind of dreary in and of itself. But then, I'm a Leo. So what do I know.

No comments: