Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Drink til you POP!


Prevention Magazine:

Do you drink diet soda to keep off the pounds? Try another tactic. Diet soda may increase your risk of metabolic syndrome, a group of symptoms that includes high levels of BELLY FAT, blood sugar, and cholesterol. People who consumed just one diet soda daiy had a 34% higher risk of the syndrome than those who abstained, according to a new University of Minnesota study of 10,000 adults. . . .

Is nothing safe???? Is nothing sacred???? Lucky for me I normally just drink water (watch out for those plastic bottles, right?) So, if you enjoy belly fat, you know what to drink. Enjoy.

2 comments:

plain jane said...

Umm ... are you hinting that I have a fat belly?!

How rude.

I'm hurt. Maybe another Diet Coke will make me feel better.

Maunderer said...

Haha! Plain Jane is a belly fatty!
hahahaaha