Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy-Work Day


Look what a difference a hyphen makes. . . this was not a busy, work day. it was a busy-work day. The sky is gray and cloudy. Rain threatens, but so far has failed to make an appearance. Mike isn't feeling too great today. His broken ribs are reacting to the weather most likely. So, I filled the day ordering satellite tv, talking to our real estate appraiser, researching the beginnings of the Rio Rico land scam--very interesting--fraud, murder, politics. Everything one could ever hope for in a soap opera. But it seems to be for real. I did some mending, visited with a friend, made lunch, talked to the phone company. I downloaded three movies, upgraded my Mexico Maps in the GPS, and corrected a glaring error in our family history. Now I have the evening ahead of me. I hope I can find a good book! Either that or computer movies. Ho hum, the day is done.

No comments: